Home Removals in East Grinstead, Reigate, Redhill, Horley & More
We have a Specialist Removals Team offering a range of services. As we are based in Sussex we also cover parts of Surrey, Kent and across the UK. Some of main towns we work in regularly are East Grinstead, Reigate, Redhill, Horley, Horsham & Burgess Hill.
We aim to provide a Removal Service in Sussex and Surrey that turns a potentially stressful experience into a positive exciting one. We know how daunting it is to pack up & move your life somewhere new, so we always treat your precious belongings as if they were our own.
Our Expert Team is thoroughly trained to the highest standard. We pride ourselves on quality customer service. Right from the very first contact with us until you shut the door in your new home, you will be supported & looked after throughout your move.
We also offer a Packing Service should you require it, which is something we are happy to discuss when you Contact Us or arrange a Removals Quote.
Some key questions that we will need to ask so that we can assist you with your move
- What is the location you are moving from and the location you are moving to? Full addresses & postcodes. Help us plan the best routes ensuring we arrive on schedule.
- What type of property are you moving from & into? Are the properties flats, houses, bungalows etc? The more information you can provide, the better – is it a town house, is there a basement, is it a 4th floor flat, is there a lift? Details like these are important when providing you the right quote & for planning your move.
- What is the access like at the properties? Where can we park our vehicles for the best access? How many flights of stairs are there? How narrow are the stairwells? Are there pathways, bushes, obscuring entry?
- Which belongings will we be moving for you? Are there any large or challenging items to move? We require a list of the items you will need moving & an inventory list for any items over the value of £500. For most bookings, we will arrange for a member of our team to come & make a full list that you require to be moved. This enables us to work out an accurate amount of time needed to complete your move, how many vehicles & how many members of staff are needed.
- Would you like any items of furniture to be dismantled & reassembled? We offer a full dismantling & reassembling service, as well as catering for items such as wardrobes & beds. Our skilled team provides this service, taking away the stress, settling you in quickly and comfortably.
- Times – Are there any key times to keep in mind for your move? Do you have a specific time limit to leave your current property? Do you have a set time you need to be in your new property by? We are able to accommodate your schedule and ensure we meet any deadlines.
- Packing – will you be packing up your items/belongings or would you like our trained team to pack for you? If you decide to pack yourself, please check out our handy packing tips here.